Video Creations understands the incredibly difficult time you are going through right now. Please be assured that we are sensitive to your needs, respect your privacy, and sincerely care about you and your family during this difficult time.
“Why record a funeral service?” – At first it may seem counterintuitive to record a funeral service (i.e. “does not seem likely to be true when assessed using intuition or gut feelings”). This is a very common and normal reaction when first presented the idea. In fact, it usually never crosses the minds of families preparing for a funeral, let alone given any consideration or assessment. Again, this is normal.
However, when given just a little thought, it becomes very clear as to the many benefits and therefore the need to record a funeral/memorial service. Please review the benefit list below that answers this important question – “Why record a funeral service?”:
- For family and friends who cannot attend the service in person, due to schedule, distance, illness, travel restrictions, cost, time, emotional distress, shock, military service (serving overseas), family or work obligations, etc.
- Preserve the memories of your loved one forever. Share the memories of your loved one with future generations – your children and your children’s children, to let them know, who grandma or grandpa was and how much they were loved by others.
- Hear and see, as often as you want, beautiful testimonials from family and friends.
- Helps in the healing process – even though you may not be able to view the video or listen to the audio immediately, months or years down the road you will be able to watch the video and be comforted by realizing how much your loved one was loved by others, and the positive influence they had on so many people’s lives.
- Experience the service in the privacy of your own home, by yourself or with other family members, at any time you choose.
- Experience the service after you’ve had time to rest and rejuvenate from all the stress, numbness, and emotion, experienced while preparing for the funeral as well as the funeral day itself.
- See and hear portions of the service that you may not have been able to experience on that day (i.e. you had to leave the room due to overwhelming emotion, or needed to tend to a child, or were feeling ill, or simply couldn’t hear or see the speakers, etc.)
- Share the service with friends and family around the world over the internet within 24 hours of the end of the service. You select the people you want to share it with via a private, password protected website (provided to you by Video Creations).
Please don’t hesitate to contact Video Creations (630) 580-9128 or your local Funeral Director if you have any questions or concerns related to the video or audio recording of the funeral service. We would be more than happy to visit with you in person to discuss any questions or concerns you might have.